- Sanden at Veiholmen - a fishtraders manor from the 1700's. Manor, quay, cow-house and store-house. They who lived here, were involved in fishing and fishtrading.
The museum is open every day in Juy from 13.00-17.00 o'clock. A worth seeing!
- Rangnes old school and Rosvoll vicarage is open. Contact the Culture office, telephone 71544600.
- Blakstadbrygga on Dyrnes. A combination of a package house, a trawl (sweep-net) hang, and a barkery.
Art exhibition in july every year. Great paintings for sale ... Photos and other artifacts are also for sale ... Brilliant !
- The coast culture center (brenneriet) on Veiholmen.
- Rokstadbrygga on Veidholmen. The house is 15 meters heigh. A combination of a package house, a trawl (sweep-net) hang, and a barkery.
- Øy museum Havnvik. Stone and mineral collection. Also items from fishing, agriculture and old ship wrecks.
- "Edøen tractor- and engine museum" - Edøya
This museum is an impressive collection of tractors and engines. Today we find about 75 tractors and between 70 and 80 different engines here. More objects for restauration is scattered on the outside and in the barn. Among the tractors we find a 1937 model Kramer, and an 1-sylindric 28-hp Lanz from the 1950's. The eldest tractor in the collection is a 1920 model Fordson. In this rich collection we find many engines/motors, produced around 1900, a.o. a 'Sterkoder' built in Kristiansund before 1940. This museum is really worth visiting.